Wednesday, 14 October 2015

Harper Man



So.

We have a federal erection campaign going on here in Canaduh.

It is the never-ending erection campaign, going on for 5 weeks or so, because our prime sinister, Stephen Harper, hopes that many of us will get so apathetic about how pissed off we are that we just won't vote.

That is how he won last time. The Liberals and Leftist New Democrats split the vote, and the Conservatives sneak up the middle. It is the politics of being an asshole. It is not campaigning honestly.

It is relying on whatever trick you can muster.




He needs to go. Yesterday.

I am still dithering over either the New Democrats, or Liberals. What I know is Harper is out.



2 comments:

  1. I haven't followed your election process as closely as all y'all are following us, but it isn't because I don't yours are important! Part of me has been dissuaded by politics on the national in general, but I have been following our local fiasco, I mean, campaign season. I will start paying more attention to yours, as well as ours. I think I hold more hope out for Canada right now. xo (Glad you're blogging again!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad too, Rifa! I understand. Our erection campaign IS small potatoes, of course, compared to the You Ess. We are like that kids' book, The Elephant and The Ant. As I have said before, we almost know MORE about U.S. politics than the U.S. does! Seriously, we are attached at the hip.

      Delete